Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Work Attachment story.....

1st of all sori to ppl yg visited my blog blik2 n see no update since my last post.... Btw, as u ol noe my work attachment is @ JPA. So much experiences working d ofis maklum lah nda pernah bekeraja hehehe.... i feel so hapi n ada jua sad a2... Ani bru jua 6 hari attachment but i reli feel im working sdah. apa nda nya i do most all the office work like secrectary lah ah. Most of my frens i heard from them drg nada keraja kana bgi den duduk2 saja, ada jua yg mcm nda kana ingau.. But 4 me d office bnyk kn d buat n guess wat i also given a task to do... as i am da only 1 secretarial student attachment d JPA so i dont have any1 to accompany me makan, den i have to work on myself... Ada jua mcm yg aku nda tau a2 aku tnya2 jua org d office a2.... bru jua kan so i dont reli rapat with org d office a2.... the very sad part is my partner from business student.... ( u know who ) jgn th d sebut nama nya dsni hehehe buat i reli reli sick... sdah jua bnyk krja kan d buat dsana a2 kan den ia lagi freaky takut ku banar... I dont reli talk to him in school n so on lah so ia ani slalu kacau aku n ia ani nada ne kraja nya doffice a2 alum lagi kana bgi oleh supervisor nya sal kmi lain supervisor but we r in da same section... Arrrggghhh.....

Guess what ia main game smpai ketaguran oleh officer sana. ntah ia a2 eh nda pndai takut bah... Knapa th aku kana sama ia d JPA a2... Sori again i cant post my place d pejabat a2 at the moment but nanti i will post it so u guys can see my table n so on... Its not i expected plng just a plain table,ujung2 dakat pintu kn ke lorong... kesian kan.. But yet ok lah rather den nda bemeja kan.. Ani th rasanya bekeraja ani ngalih banar... slalu lunch tym ada masa kn jln2 now i cant sdah... i go out at 12.15 for lunch slalu i straight go back home den tdur skajap den bgun g 1.10 cz i have to sampai at office at 1.30.... ngalih bah iath tdur... hehehhe Mr Cybercanon n dD tau dah ne grenti tdur klu balik hehehhe..... Tq to them 4 da understanding....

Not to forget Mr Cybercanon attach d Bibd d bandar so since jauh n pyh cri pking we jarang go out lunch 2gtr but mayb once a week which is on saturday..cz ia half day kan kan iath ia dpt trus blik n we nada half day.... hahahahahah nya mr cybercanon ne klu a membaca....

oK till meet u again guys... wait 4 my next post ok...

No comments: